Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures, Finally!

The corner of the building where my classes are:


Castel San Angelo, literally right across the street from IES:

St. Peter's Basilica, with Nativity Scene and Christmas tree:


Vatican City, about a 10 minute walk from where I have classes:


The Colosseum, about a 15-20 minute walk from my apartment...we pass by it every day on my way to school:

The Roman Forum, about 5-10 minutes from my apartment:

The view from the balcony of my bedroom:

The bedroom I share with Margherita, my Italian Student Companion:



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME
    those pictures are great.thank you for sharing those. it is truly a dream. to live there is surreal.
    everything about it is wonderful. you are so lucky to have this opportunity. college has truly changed since i have attended.
    be safe

    ReplyDelete