Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Apartment Tour

I decided to leave a video with a little tour of the apartment, since I'm the only one home right now. My classes are going well so far, I have Intensive Italian from 3-5 every day, and different Advising meetings or meetings to figure out my Permit to Stay in the mornings. Today I was done by about 10:00, so I decided to come home and check out the Farmer's Market to pick up some produce (we already have "our stand", where the guy peels clementines for us while we wait, and places extras of whatever we get in our bags once we've paid, just to keep us coming back), and have lunch at home!

1 comment:

  1. Christina,
    how cool is that! Love the apartment. liz's apt was centered around the kitchen. she had no living room so you have beautiful space. i wanted to eat your lunch. you are so techno savy and so kind to take the time to share your life with all of us who simply check the blog. marcela is going to help me look at your billions of pictures on face book but as you can figure out i only check the blog. i am so jealous. it looks like all vacation to me but i realize you have to go to class,too. at some point i expect that you will speak all in italian. isn't shopping fun. pretty soon you will have an italian boyfriend!! watch out for those casanovas. you should try to contact la famiglia.
    can't wait to see more pictures.
    love
    me

    ReplyDelete